100+ WordPress Video Tutorials For Beginners! is at http://scrnch.me/100WPVideoTutorials
This is such a wonderful product from my favorite Internet marketer and it helped me so much. It says “beginners” but I reckon just about anyone will find something here that’s entirely useful. I know you will love it!
If you haven’t heard of blogs by now that’s either because a) you’re totally new online or b) the thought of blogs frightens you.
It’s nothing to be ashamed of – I know this because I didn’t have a clue and was struggling to understand what everything meant. That was until I FORCED myself to learn them.
In a rush?…
If you don’t know how to upload a blog using your cPanel, you’ll want to see this.
If you don’t know how to navigate your way around the dashboard or what each function does, you’ll want to see this.
If you don’t know how to modify themes, templates and CSS to get the blog looking exactly how you want, then you’ll definitely want to see this.
And if you’ve been told by some guru to ‘create a blog’ and you’ve been left out in the cold as to how to go about creating one, then you’ll definitely want to see this!
Here’s a quick list of the things you’ll learn…
– Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel
– Installing WordPress Manually Using FTP
– How To Clean Up A New WordPress Blog
– How to Change Your Permalinks Structure for Better Search Engine Ranking
– How to Customize Your WordPress Dashboard
– How to Create New Posts in WordPress
– How to Create New Pages in WordPress
– How To Create Active Hyperlinks In Your WordPress Posts And Pages
– How to Use and Format Images in WordPress
– How To Install Plugins Automatically
– How to Upgrade & Delete Plugins Automatically
– How to Upload and Install Plugins Manually
– How To Reduce Spam Comments With Akismet Plugin
– How to Install WordPress Themes Automatically
– How to Upload and Install Themes Manually
– How to Customize the Default WordPress Theme
– How to Upgrade WordPress Themes Automatically
– How to Customize Your Theme Menus
– How to Use WordPress Widgets in The Sidebar
– Getting and Using Gravatars for Your Blog
– How to Create A Contact Form in WordPress
– How To Further Edit The Contact Form
– How to Create a Testimonials Page in WordPress
– Adding and Managing Users in WordPress
– How To Create Links And Blogrolls For Your WordPress Blog
– How To Moderate And Manage Comments
– How To Create A Comments Policy For Your WordPress Blog
– How To Install An Audio Player On Your WordPress Blog
– How To Further Customize Your Audio Player For WordPress
Plus so much more… too much to mention in this article!
And that’s just module 2 – there’s still another 3 modules with another 75+ videos!
Check out the full video list below:
Your friend and mentor,