$100,000 Yearly is Doable. True & Honest.
We all know there are many thousands of people out there trying to become wealthy. Nothing wrong with that. But we also know these same people have failed and will continue to fail.
I know why but it’s too complex to provide solutions in one blog article because people are different and their situations are different. My short answer is 1. Trust me and 2. Read my “make money” blog posts, click on the links and take action.
3. Stop wasting time and money buying useless courses and products.
Let’s talk common sense about the people failing.
1. If something is not working then surely it should be obvious to these people that they’re doing something wrong.
2. It’s almost impossible to succeed in any niche (target market) without help which means coaching and business training.
Initially this means finding out what a niche or building model is and what are the best ones.
3. Becoming wealthy means learning new skills which is doable. The average person doesn’t think like a wealthy person which is a major reason they fail. What’s called “limiting beliefs” stops them dead.
4. Identifying and correctly mistakes is doable. Everyone is scared of making mistakes so they never start. Wealthy people expect to make mistakes. They embrace them as a learning curve and bounce back quickly from all disasters.
5. Getting around barriers and obstacles is doable and part of your business training. We are all faced with these in our daily lives.
6. People seeking wealth are often “playing a game” and not serious or passionate about succeeding. I can prove to you that people are scared of success.
Back in May 2017, Sam Bakker in a major joint venture with JVZoo, released JVZoo-Academy modules. Sam has openly admitted that only about 4% of purchasers will make full use of the package. Even though the promotion was super huge.
According to a report I’ve seen, up to 60% of purchasers of an online product have never downloaded and/or installed their purchase!
Recently millionaire coach Eric Louviere, whom I greatly admire, stated that “complete morons are making $millions online”.
Eric wasn’t being offensive. Just pointing out that special education or talents are not necessary for success.
He also said that “about 83% of newbies don’t have a clue about what they’re doing. They have no Internet presence. No blog, website or social business page. No product to sell. No list. No autoresponder. Nothing. But they still wonder why
they’re not succeeding!”.
7. $100,000 yearly is entirely doable and has been achieved by many who’ve put in the effort with the coaching and business training on offer today.
Go to this link and start today. Don’t put it off.
Nobody is going to knock on your front door and say “I’m here to make you wealthy”.
So get off your couch and change your life forever!
If you can’t find/borrow a measly $49 to achieve wealth, success and freedom then you’re not a serious player.