Welcome! This is where you learn the REAL TRUTH about setting up a great, money-making online home business. Plus get honest facts no-one else is telling you especially about Affiliate Marketing.Stop believing lies and wasting money on products or systems that don't work. You Need The Real True Facts About Getting Started & Overcoming Obstacles.
Stop Doing Wrong Things That Are Wrecking Your Success!
People are like sheep. They follow each other into failure then scratch their heads and wonder what went wrong.
What’s really dumb is after a day or so, away they go again buying the “get rich fast” “Magic Button” products that the scammers and so-called gurus keep pushing at them.
Mostly they don’t stop and consider what they did do wrong or conversely what can they do that is really good or maybe they can do better.
The irony is that because they are newbies this means they don’t have a clue, what is good and what is bad is all rather vague.
I was a newbie and had a terrible time learning. Newbies aren’t stupid, they just don’t know any better and mostly they don’t have anybody reliable to help them.
So here I am the “White Knight” to rescue them and you. The fact that you are here puts you way ahead!
One important fact relating to success is this: Stop doing wrong things rather than look for good things which mostly you wouldn’t know anyway.
1. The point I’m making here is this. If we work through all the wrong things one by one then it is certain that you will come out the other end knowing a lot more. Also you will gain confidence quickly knowing you are on the right track at last.
2. So together let’s sit quietly and consider some basic concepts applying to Internet Marketing, which is mostly about selling stuff although there are some instances where you can get paid for giving away stuff or maybe for arranging a quote for life insurance or for combining debts, as examples.
I don’t want to confuse you by going into exceptions for each and every issue.
3. There is an army of marketers from all around the world and from every background you can imagine. They are all out to sell you something (usually digital which means an instant download) and they are up to every possible dirty trick or lie to make a sale.
4. Times are changing for the better, but mostly these marketers don’t care about you or whether what they are selling you is a good product meaning useful, necessary and good value for money. I should add here that you always have to keep in mind the basic requirement that you will need to install and use the product/s once you have received your download.
5. We will talk soon about saving folders or files, downloads, storing stuff and unzipping. If you don’t get this right then you will be caught up in a nightmare. So one of the wrong things is NOT being organised. Trust me, this is really important.
One of the things that will drive you nuts is buying something but you don’t know where is the product or download link. Some of these links have short expire times, like 48 hours, so this will stress you even further.
6. Referring back to 4.
A. The good honest experienced sellers are aware that you probably will need some help, so mostly they include text or video tutorials with their product. Also they provide a free support/help facility.
B. However there are many others who use your lack of knowledge to make more money by also selling you the instructions/tutorials/user manual that you need.
They do this by sending you (after purchase) to what’s called an upsell or OTO (one-time-offer).
In the one-time-offer, you are told that if you don’t buy right now you will lose the chance to buy later on. This is a load of BULL CRAP! It’s only happened to me 1 time in 100.
You are being screwed so when in doubt, just save to favorites or bookmarks. This gives you time to think. Plus can you seriously afford the extra $$$$?
The second upsell is, they tell you how much you are loved and would you like to join the “Inner Circle”? My advice is a big NO!
Sometimes they are needed but myself and many other marketers hate upsells and OTO’s. It’s like, here’s this awesome car you just bought but it’s extra cost for wheels and tyres.
So, summing all this up, the wrong thing here is believing everything you see, read and hear.
7. Most of the time when online, you are buying a downloadable information product from an automated email that some guy/girl has sent you.
These people send you emails using an autoresponder which is simply an automated software system (refer Email Marketing) where these marketers set up one or more series (campaigns) of emails at time intervals, say once each day, promoting the same product or different products.
A product of course can be a set of something, like DVD’s, CD’s, ebooks or videos, sometimes MP3/audios.
The theory here is A. That marketer can now go on vacation if so desired and B. People like you who are potential buyers, mostly don’t buy straight away and on average have to be contacted 7 times before a purchase eventuates.
So, the message here is to always be alert and skeptical about everything.
8. Most sales are made from you receiving an email from some marketer’s computer. You rarely get to “talk” to the actual marketer.
This means you (your name and email) are on various marketer’s “list of subscribers”. You must have opted in somewhere otherwise the marketers are spamming which is illegal.
STOP handing out your name and email address so readily!
Christine Clayfield who wrote that wonderful “From Newbie to Millionaire” which I promote here on my blog, receives less emails per day than I get. She worked out that she would have to set aside 15 HOURS EACH DAY to read and deal with these emails.
For myself, I had to dump an important email account of mine which contained 335,000 emails received. Emails were coming in faster than I could read them plus I blew my memory quota with my ISP provider. It was my own fault for signing up for everything, especially free stuff.
SO, as I’ve told you before your most valuable asset is TIME. Stop wasting it!
9. Once and for all, STOP buying useless get-rich products which don’t work and you don’t need.
10. STOP looking for and collecting freebies. You don’t need them. They are useless, mostly outdated and have low or no value.
I get offered “millions” of freebies every day.
11. STOP procrastinating, putting off decisions and waiting till you are “ready”. It will never happen. Just “jump in” and make a start with my help.
12. STOP worrying about making mistakes. We all stuff up and it’s all part of learning.
13. STOP searching the Internet for special make-money products you don’t even know exist. You’re wasting hours every day. I know what you need and will tell you.
USE your time sensibly!
14. Lastly, do NOT spend money you can’t afford, that would put you into hardship and debt. Your family always comes first.
This coming week I will list the important rules of Internet Marketing. You must obey these otherwise it is very unlikely you will ever succeed.
These are the rules you must follow but you won’t see them written down anywhere but here on my blog.
It’s like starting a new job in a large factory or office. To fit in and get ahead, you have to learn and follow the “unwritten rules”. You guys know what I mean.
I care about you guys, so trust me and follow me. If I say you should buy a certain awesome product which will really help you, then buy it.